Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Long, Long Time Ago...

I can't believe Anabelle's only six days old today (I hope I'm calculating that right -- how embarrassing if I'm screwing up my daughter's age already). It seems like ages ago that she was born, and I've already forgotten what life was like before she came into it. That's why I'm glad I've been documenting her development every day. (Some people tease me that I'm taking too many pictures but how can you take too many pictures of someone this adorable?) So if you haven't seen these already, here are links to some earlier "pre-blog" photos and stuff:
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

annabelle is so adorable that the days that i can't come over to see her in person, i miss her very much already.

love,
uncle dongo

John Jakala said...

I feel your pain, Donger. I'm going to miss her so much when I have to go back to work next week.