Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pictures I Found On My Digital Camera


I guess yesterday Mandy and Michael watched Anabelle at our house while Buni ran some errands. Unbeknownst to us, they left us some surprise pictures on our digital camera. Thanks for the pics, Michael and Mandy! (I'd post more but the others turned out a little blurry. What can I say: I keep telling Binh I need a new digital camera for Anabelle!!)


Michael doesn't seem too excited to be spending time with The Cutest Girl In The World ™...


Mandy, on the other hand, is fully alert for her picture with Anabelle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you have a trademark on "the cutest girl in the world." Have a fun trip Mandy!! (She may have left already!) I can't beleive Michael was snoozing on the job!!

Anonymous said...

have a great trip mandy !!!

anskibank's pouty lips are the best !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say Loe "David's mouth or ready to kiss mouth" is a trademark of the Tuong's family. Anabelle picture is so cute, no not so cute but so beautiful.