Monday, March 20, 2006

Anabelle's Adventures in Babysitting

Last night Mommy and Daddy decided to have a night out without Anabelle. Luckily, Anabelle's grandparents were available to babysit on short notice. Based on the pictures Grandma J took, it looks like Anabelle had a blast without her parents:


"Yep, I definitely need a haircut."


"Hmm...what should I play? I'm not sure what this audience's tastes are."


"Why, thank you! I had a feeling you'd enjoy my version of 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star'!"


"I've always said that the blue ones taste the best."


"...but they're also very hard to chew."


"Admit it: I know you're jealous of my sweet ride."


"Whoops! I mean -- I meant to do that! (Who put that doll there?)"


"Ta da! Perfect dismount!!"

Based on these pictures, I think Grandma J should be Anabelle's official photojournalist / biographer from now on. I like these photos much better than any of the ones I've taken.
[Thanks to Grandma J for providing the pictures for this post -- and special thanks to Grandma & Grandpa J for babysitting on such short notice!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks grandma j for the pictures.
they are super cute and really capture the jubilant spirit of anabelle.