Thursday, June 01, 2006

Washington Week, Day Four: Museums & Muppets


Here I am posing as an exhibit at the Air and Space Museum. During the hour I sat there, attendance shot up astronomically!


All that work tired me out, though, so I slept through the whole National Gallery. But my parents did pose me in front of some paintings:


Mom and Dad tell me there's a picture of my cousin Hannah in front of this same picture from when she visited them in D.C. ten years ago, back when she was about the same age as I am now!


Later, we stopped in the Cascade Café between the East and the West buildings of the National Gallery and this time it was Daddy's turn to sleep.


I got to pose with some of the former First Ladies at the Museum of American History. People kept stopping and telling me I was the cutest out of all of them.


Finally, I got to meet some of my favorite TV stars! Unfortunately, they were a bit stuck up. They kept ignoring my requests for an autograph!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bong bong and mommy b are so precious.
they seemed to enjoy d.c. too much.

love you very much b.b.