Monday, March 24, 2008

What A Happy Easter!

Nonnie and Papa had everyone over Sunday for Easter and Anabelle had a blast!


"What? The Easter Bunny is upstairs???"


"Aaah, you guys were just teasing me. That's not a bunny; it's Nonnie!"


"Now here's a really comfortable shoe that I think you'll like. We also have it in pink!"


"Hey, that tickles!"


"Don't stop! Keep tickling my toes!!"


"I can't wait until I go off to Paris for school!"


"You know, I used to love this book, but after reading Madeline, it just doesn't have the same depth. Am I already outgrowing the stories of my youth?"


"OK, Papa, enough pictures. I just heard Nonnie say it's time for dessert!!"


"Oh, man, it's all so good but I don't think I can take another bite!"


"Say 'CHEESE!' everyone!"


"Wait a second! My brother told me what happens with this 'pull my finger' game!"


"Oh, man, that does smell!"


"Just kidding! Let's kiss and make up!"

No comments: