Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anabelle's Third Birthday Party


Getting things ready. "Come on, Jack! We've still got a dozen more balloons to fill and people are going to start showing up any minute! Get blowin'!!!"


More princesses arrive.


Decorate a tiara! (Or visor.)


Mmmm! Mom's homemade Mac 'n' Cheese!!!


And now the moment Anabelle waited all day for: PRESENTS!!!!!


"Hey, that's not a birthday cake!"


"There's my birthday cake!" (Notice Will managed to sneak some frosting thanks to his quick hands.)


Curling up with some new books in her new princess pajamas. "Thanks for coming to my party, everyone! I had a really fun time and I'm glad so many people could help me celebrate my birthday!!"

A couple more pictures at the link:
Anabelle's Third Birthday Party

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Anabelle's Third Birthday Party was such a blast. I am so pleased to have a look at these beautiful photos. For me kid’s parties are always important. I never leave any chance to make my kids feel special. At one of the event halls for rent I too would be hosting a grand party for the little one’s 5th birthday. All the kids are eagerly waiting for the day.